Tuition Assistance Program
Thank you for taking the time to evaluate the Calvary Academy tuition assistance program. It is our desire to walk with you as you take this journey with your family. Please know that we will make every effort to make it financially possible for you and your children to become and remain part of the Calvary Academy family.
The following information is provided in order to make this process as simple as possible.
HOW DOES TUITION ASSISTANCE WORK (click on links):
- Follow the Checklist: Calvary Tuition Assistance Application Checklist
- Read and Comply with the Policy: Calvary Academy Tuition Assistance Policy, which includes completing 2 Applications:
- Complete the paper Calvary Academy Tuition Assistance Application (to be turned in at the school office)
- Complete the online Facts Tuition Assistance Application
Calvary Academy utilizes the online service FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment (FGAA) to process tuition aid applications.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment (FGAA) is separate from FACTS Tuition Management and requires its own login and password.
FGAA does not decide whether tuition assistance will be given or how much to give; rather, FGAA provides a need-based financial aid analysis service which includes a recommendation of what a family should reasonably contribute toward tuition. All information for FGAA is kept confidential. Results are reviewed by the Tuition Assistance Committee. Upon approval by the Committee, tuition aid offers are then sent to families (see Policy for timing).
To proceed with the FACTS online application process:
- Apply online at www.factstuitionaid.com
- Select Applicant Sign In (New Users: select Create an Account and follow instructions)
- Sign in and complete the FGAA application online. You will be asked to search for your school by zip code (08701). It is recommended that you print a copy of your application for your records, but do not turn a printed copy in. (If you have forgotten your username or password, click on the "Trouble signing in?" link to retrieve your existing username and password. If you are unable to retrieve your username and password continue as a New User and click on Create an Account.)
- Mail or fax all the supporting documentation, not the FACTS application. The tax documents needed to verify your application are listed on the FGAA Checklist that is found online. Draft or Preview Copy tax documents will not be accepted.
- It will take approximately 2-4 weeks for your FACTS online application and supporting tax documents to be processed by FGAA. FGAA can verify receipt of documents after they are scanned into their system, which takes approximately 2 to 3 business days. Faxed or copied applications will not be accepted.
WHEN DO I APPLY?
Families must reapply for tuition assistance each school year.
Current Families: A completed FACTS tuition assistance application and supporting documentation must be submitted by April 15.
New Families: The FACTS tuition assistance application can be submitted within two weeks following admission to Calvary Academy.
Thank you for considering tuition aid for your family. Please contact Susan Callaghan in the finance office (732-363-3633 x 115) if you have any questions.